Factions Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Factions Reloaded

Built by Factions Players, For Factions Players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crafter12321

The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321 Empty
PostSubject: The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321   The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:39 am

Username: crafter12321

first things first im the realest. I've been playing minecraft since alpha and i know what the fuck im doing. i hate the balls outa haxorz and i will make sure they get what they deserve. being a mod would also be cool cause i was pretty much THE ORIGINAL MOTHER FUCKING PLAYER. yeh I've been here since the beginning of the beginning. server day 1? ya, i was there. we helped with the /wild command (mainly cause it f'ed up ma man tacoalpaco and made him lose a god pick, set us behind but whatevs you cool guys re-payed him even mo' by giving him armour and shiyt).anyways... im on the server a whole shitload and i love the love/hate going on with all the facs. i've invited every1 in my fac to the server and also a few others. i think alot of other people will abuse the powers they get from being moderator, and if im mod i can definately make sure those asshats dont do anything. ill bring people like that down while making the average server population go up... just like ............................. and elevator. yeah, an elevator.

recap**
-im the realest.
-i will make the server better.
-im an experienced player and been on since the beginning.
-i wont abuse my power. for with great power, comes something else which takes effort or something and ill do that.
-i will make the haxors cry unless they dont have tearducts or something then well plan b i kill them.
 Mad pale Sleep confused confused afro lol! lol! study geek geek farao king sunny @ Laughing Like a Star @ heaven pirat
Back to top Go down
crafter12321

The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321   The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:47 am

also did i mention that im the realest?
Back to top Go down

The bestest mod app evar by crafter12321
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factions Reloaded :: Staff Request-
Jump to: