Factions Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Factions Reloaded

Built by Factions Players, For Factions Players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff Application Shadowkid199 For Moderator/Admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowkid198

Staff Application  Shadowkid199 For Moderator/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Shadowkid199 For Moderator/Admin   Staff Application  Shadowkid199 For Moderator/Admin EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Name: Mateo
Username: Shadowkid199
Language: English

Staff Job applying for: Moderator/Admin

Why I want this job spot is because i do have a lot of experience with working on Minecraft servers and even owning my own server. I have helped out in other servers by advertising when needed and always helping lower staff members or players that join on day to day bases. I would like to be a easy going staff member on your server but if a player gets carried away and starts using things that break the rule so if that ever happens I will take charge and use the commands wisely i use like Mute, Ban or even temp ban when needed. If anything needs building I will try to do my best and help with that but for anything you can count on me because I am a mature role model for others Thank you and I hope I can get accepted in the staff role and  God Bless!

Building: 7/10
Friendly: 10/10
Helpful: 9/10
Years Played: I have been playing since 1.2.5

By: Shadowkid199 (Mateo)
Back to top Go down

Staff Application Shadowkid199 For Moderator/Admin
Page 1 of 1