Factions Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Factions Reloaded

Built by Factions Players, For Factions Players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

**Crips - Coke's Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cokemaster13

**Crips - Coke's Applications Empty
PostSubject: **Crips - Coke's Applications   **Crips - Coke's Applications EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 pm

IGN: ​
Cokemaster13

NY

What times are you most active:​
Anytime between 2pm - 2am
I spend alot of time on this server. I have been watching it grow one player at a time. I have seen all the events and celebrations this server hosts and how it host each one. I know most of the players on the server.

Why do you want to become a moderator:​
I want to become a moderator because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and love playing on Factionsreloaded. I would like to help this server to its better being and help my fellow Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend alot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.​
I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​

Previous experiences as a moderator:​
I have worked on many server as different roles here are a few​
1. My friend's server as a Administrator.​
2. A mod on a medium server that needed mods.​
3. I owned a small server.​
​​
How long have you been playing Minecraft:​
I have been playing Minecraft for more than 1 1/2 years.

How long have you played on FactionsReloaded server:​
I have been playing on this server for a few weeks.

Why we should choose you:​
I love this server and as per 'Why do you want to become a moderator' I would like to help the server to its better being and it is because there is a lack of mods in the server so I want to serve as a mod to give my fellow players a good time. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server.. I know we are waiting for more playing in our community so i can wait.

Here I end my Moderator Application Thank you and love you all.
Back to top Go down

**Crips - Coke's Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Factions Reloaded :: Staff Request-
Jump to: